Plan your visit today! The Museum of Aviation is situated on 51 acres next to Robins Air Force Base in Warner Robins, Georgia. The facility includes four large exhibit buildings which house some of the 85 historic U.S. Air Force aircraft, missiles, cockpits and award-winning exhibits. The Museum of Aviation is home to the Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame located on the second floor of the Century of Flight Hangar.
FREE Admission | FREE Parking
Closed on Monday
Open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sunday 12 Noon – 4:00 p.m.
Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Closed Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
Location: 1942 Heritage Blvd, Robins AFB, GA 31098
COVID-19 guidelines, click here.
The Museum has its own gate and is open and available to the public during regular visitor hours.
For more contact information click here!
The Museum of Aviation does not offer lunch or lunch arrangements. For a list of preferred caterers, click here.
We want to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit to the Museum of Aviation. Please keep the following in mind to ensure the safety of yourself and others who are visiting:
- No Unsupervised Children or Youth Groups – All children and youth groups must be accompanied by supervising adults. Groups must check in at the Eagle Desk. If the group is unscheduled the Volunteer will have the group leader read and sign the Self-Guided Field Trip form.
- No Climbing onto or Entering Aircraft or Vehicles
- No Bicycles, Skate Boards, Skates, Roller Blades or Roller Shoes, Running, Horseplay, or Loud Behavior
- No Crossing of Roped or Barricaded Areas
- No Pets – Seeing eye and other special needs animals are permitted.
- No Smoking Inside any Building, Aircraft or Exhibit
- No Intoxicated Persons or Illegal Drug Use Permitted
Shoes, Shirts and other Appropriate Attire Must Be Worn
Museum of Aviation Foundation Gift Shop
Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Virtual Reality Simulator
During your visit to the Museum of Aviation, don’t miss your chance to ride our new Virtual Reality Simulator, located in the main Eagle building! For more information, click here.
**The Imagination Station is closed at this time due to COVID-19. Please check back soon for reopening dates and times.
Wheelchairs, Accessibility, and 504 Plan
Manual wheelchairs are available for visitors at no charge on a first come first serve basis. All buildings are equipped with wheelchair accessible doors.
Guided Tours, Self-Guided Tours, Large Groups
Self-Guided Tours – Free, No Tour Guide
The Museum offers downloadable resources to assist you as you guide your group through the hangars.
For self-guided tours of 20 or more, please contact Candi James at 478-926-5558 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the schedule.
- The Guided Tour is a tour of one or more buildings at the Museum for ages 5-Adult.
- Guided Tours are history based tours led by exceptionally trained staff.
- Guided Tours last approximately 1 ½ hours.
- Guided Tours are scheduled for Tuesday – Saturdays and are $5 per person.
- The minimum number of participants required for Guided Tours is 20 and the maximum is 100.
Special Guided Tours:
World War II Tour Program Featuring The Tuskegee Airmen
Family Life in America During WWII
Georgia World War II Heritage Trail
Explore our state’s legacy of inspiring wartime stories at the museums that make up Georgia’s World War II Heritage Trail.
As the United States mobilized for WWII, Georgian’s answered their nation’s call. Southern States were critical to the war effort.
Begin your journey here at the Museum of Aviation and the Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame.
Make sure you visit our gift shop and pick up your passport!
Or print your souvenir passport here. Collect a stamp at each amazing stop you visit!
Attractions of Interest to Visit in the Area
Plan Your Lodging
Whether you stay for a night or an entire week, hospitality and southern style can be found in Warner Robins. Convenience and value are trademarks of lodging in Warner Robins- your home base for business and leisure travel. Warner Robins offers most major national hotel brands, we have hotels and inns to fit your style and preference. Please explore our local lodging and book your perfect room today!
Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame
The Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame is located in the Century of Flight Hangar located within the Museum of Aviation.
It is the mission of the Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame to promote and encourage the growth and public support of aviation within the state of Georgia by honoring aviation leaders, living and dead, whose extraordinary achievements or services have made outstanding and lasting contributions to aviation, perpetuating the memory of such persons and recording their contributions and achievements through suitable memorials.