Museum of Aviation Conduct and Behavior Policy
Museum of Aviation Visitor and Group Requirements
- It is very important you arrive on time for scheduled programs. Tardiness may cause you to miss part of your program.
Payments for scheduled programs can be made by credit card, check, cash, or money orders. Checks and money orders should be made payable to MOA Foundation.
- The only food and drinks allowed inside the buildings must be purchased and consumed in the Gift Shop area or outside in the Pavilion area. No outside food or drinks are allowed inside the buildings.
- Restrooms are located on the first floor of the Century of Flight Hangar, the Eagle Building, World War II Hangar and Hangar One.
Freedom Park Picnic Area
If you wish to bring your lunch, you may visit the Freedom Park picnic area located near the entrance of the Museum. Pavilions are available on a first-come first-serve basis. Groups using the pavilions are responsible for removal of all trash. You will be required to furnish your own garbage bags and place all trash in the adjacent dumpster before departure.
Exhibits and Artifacts
Due to the historical significance of our exhibits and artifacts, visitors are asked not to touch or climb on any exhibits and artifacts unless they have been designated as an interactive exhibit.
Please visit the gift shop and take home the perfect memory of your visit to the Museum of Aviation. The Gift Shop is located on the first floor of the Eagle Building. The gift shop sells everything from the smallest souvenirs to apparel, books, stuffed animals and toys. Remember tax is 7% on all items.
- Students will stay with their adult chaperone at all times.
- Students understand no running is allowed.
- Students will be polite and respectful to other visitors.
- Students are required to use the stairs located in the North and South wings while in the Eagle Building. The elevator is reserved for the elderly and mobility impaired visitors.
- Students understand that due to the historical significance of our exhibits and artifacts, they are not to touch or climb on any of the exhibits or artifacts unless they have been designated as an interactive exhibit.
- Students are not allowed to have gum, food or drinks inside the buildings.
By scheduling a field trip and/or program at the Museum of Aviation, I agree to the following:
- I have read the Conduct and Behavior Policy to my group and accept responsibility for their behavior during our visit to the Museum of Aviation.
- I understand that my group may be asked to leave if they violate the policy.
- I understand cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- I understand a $15 processing fee will be charged for no-shows and cancellations that are made less than 24 hours.