Date(s) - 02/13/2021
7:50 am - 2:00 pm
RULES AND INFORMATION FOR THE SAFETY OF STAFF AND VISITORS
- Same-day registration is not offered for 2021.
- Preregistered athletes welcome.
- Spectators are encouraged to not attend. Spectators are not permitted on Robins Air Force Base.
- ID | Required for packet pick-up
- Must wear masks at all times including at the start line. Trash can available once you leave the start line.
- Masks provided immediately at finish line.
- Spectators | Must wear masks. Spectators encouraged to not attend.
- Social Distancing
- Athletes | Social distancing pre-race and post-race must be observed.
- Spectators | Social distancing must be observed. No congregating at staging area or the start/finish line. Museum buildings do not open until 10:00 a.m.
- Parking | Traffic will be directed. Only Hand Cyclists and volunteers are permitted to park behind the Century of Flight Hangar.
- Athletes | Available at playground/picnic area, Century of Flight Hangar which is limited to 50 people at a time, must have on racing bib and social distancing observed; port-a-potties at start/finish line, and on the course. In Museum buildings after 10:00 a.m.
- Spectators | Playground/picnic area only until Museum doors open at 10:00 a.m.
- Athletes all races | Oranges and bananas will be on the course. No food available inside any building.
- Athletes – Marathon, Half Marathon, Hand Cyclist, and Relay Team | Pizza will be available for runners post-race located outside. Must have a red, yellow or green racing bib.
- 5K with blue racing bib | Pizza will not be provided.
- Spectators | No food will be provided.
- Opening Ceremony | Outside in amphitheater prior to race starting.
- Results | Will be posted on RunSignup.com website. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners go to award tent located outside in amphitheater.
- No closing ceremony.
- Awards | Winners will be individually awarded.
- For the safety of our staff, volunteers and guests; entire event will be held outside.
Map shows location for:
Check-in | Outside in front of the Century of Flight Hangar | Tent area.
Participant Holding Area | Your vehicle in the parking lot.
Staging Area | Prior to your race time | Grassy knoll to the side of the start/finish line.
Rolling Start | Begin at 7:50 a.m. | You will be directed when to step-up to the start line. | Social distancing and masks required during staging and at rolling start.
The 25th Annual Museum of Aviation Foundation Marathon, Half-Marathon and 5K Run/Walk will be held at the Museum of Aviation on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The races are sponsored by the Museum of Aviation Foundation and the Robins Pacers Running/Walking Club. Check below for the 25th Anniversary Medals! The three races to be run on Robins Air Force Base next to the Museum of Aviation are part of the 2021 Run & See Georgia Grand Prix Series. The marathon course is USA Track and Field certified (Boston Marathon qualifier). The half marathon is also USA Track and Field certified. Proceeds from the growing annual event benefit the Museum of Aviation, one of the largest education-focused aviation museums in the country.
This is a great way to start the new year with a run on a brisk winter morning. The overall top three male and female finishers in each race, the overall top three male and female masters in each race, the top active duty military male and female in the marathon and the top three finishers in age categories will receive an award. Six-person relay teams may also enter the Marathon.
All participants receive a colorful shirt. Those who register by January 30 will receive their shirt on race day. All Runners will receive a finisher’s medal. Disposable electronic chip timing will be used for all races. This year there will be rolling starts beginning at 7:50 a.m. Starting times may vary for each race.
We will also be offering a virtual option for those who want to participate in the 25th annual event but not ready for an in-person event. All participants will receive a shirt, medal and race packet. For virtual runners please note that shirts, medals and packets can be picked up February 13 between 2:00 and 4:00 p.m. at the Museum in the Century of Flight Hangar or they will be mailed. Please make sure your address is current in your RunSignup account – shirts will be mailed to this address if not picked up. Please do not opt out of receiving emails from RunSignup because important information will be sent out prior to the start of the event. Deadline to register online at RunSignup.com is Friday, February 12, 2021 at noon.
Registration for all races
Please note: “By providing information required for sign up, you acknowledge and agree to the use of your information for a Criminal Background Check to verify your identity, in accordance with United States Air Force Instruction 31-118, Installation Access and Control, and Robins Air Force Base Instruction 31-101, Installation Defense Plan.”
Because the races are run on Robins Air Force Base, all runners are REQUIRED to show a valid ID when picking up race packets – NO EXCEPTIONS. Last four digits of Social Security number are required at registration as required by US Air Force in order to access Warner Robins Air Force Base.
Contact: Teresa Davis | email@example.com | 478-923-6600
Become a Sponsor Today
Proceeds from the annual event benefit the Museum of Aviation, one of the largest education-focused aviation museums in the country. The Museum of Aviation Foundation relies on the generosity and support of corporate and individuals to donate and/or volunteer. Your support–large or small–prepares the next generation by helping the Museum educate and inspire our visitors, recruit the future workforce and honor those who have contributed to Air Force history.
Honoring our Veterans
Please visit our Connecting with Veterans! Sponsor a disabled veteran racer today… Just Click the Pic!
Packet Pick Up
For Active Duty, Retired, Civilian DOD, and Virtual Runners ONLY.
Pick up packets February 12 at 2:00 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Museum of Aviation, Century of Flight Hangar.
All others will pick up their packets day of race, February 13.
Rolling starts beginning at 7:50 a.m.
- 7:50 AM MARATHON HAND CYCLES
- 8:00 AM MARATHON (6 HOUR CUTOFF)
- 8:15 AM HALF MARATHON
- 8:30 AM 5K
Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5K Maps
Museum of Aviation Campus Map
2021 Marathon Sponsors
A Special Thank you to our Platinum Sponsor
2020 Marathon, Half Marathon, 5K and Hand Cycle Race Photos