Date(s) - 12/02/2023 - 12/22/2023
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- December 2nd – 22nd | Festival of Trees | Free admission during normal operating hours
- Trees will be on display in the Eagle Building – Rotunda, second and third floor.
- Names and pictures of all the trees will be posted online
- Cast a vote for your favorite tree
- A Chance to WIN one of Four Prizes!
- Each vote is $5
- Voting ballots available in the Gift Shop
- December 12th | Festival of Trees Reception
The Museum of Aviation Foundation invites you to our Festival of Trees Reception celebrating the holidays, our Tree Sponsors, and elected officials. Please join us for a magical evening of Christmas music, hors d’oeuvres, a cash bar, Santa and his elves, gift shop discounts and the spectacular Festival of Trees. Most importantly, come vote for your favorite holiday tree!
- Location: Museum of Aviation Eagle Bldg. – Rotunda
- Cost is $25 per person
- Light hors d’oeuvres
- Cash bar
- Tree Sponsors – 2 free entry tickets
- Music playing throughout the affair
- Gift Shop will be open with a 10% discount
- One free vote for best tree to each attendee
- Attire: (Holiday) Business Casual
Reserve “Adopt” a Tree
Please state in “Special instructions for seller” section at checkout “Company Name” & “Tree name”as you would like it to appear on the signage. You will be contacted for further information if needed.
For more information contact
Kate Zidek – email@example.com | 478.926.2791
The Festival of Trees is a holiday highlight! Take a walk through a collection of beautifully decorated Christmas trees throughout the Museum of Aviation Rotunda and on the second and third floors. The view from above is amazing! The Festival of Trees is open to the public and admission is free. This community-wide affair will put you in the holiday spirit. Plus, this is a chance to wear your ugly Christmas sweater and take photos by your favorite tree. Don’t forget to post those pics on Facebook!
2023 Festival of Trees
2023 Tree Adoptions – Thank you to our Adoptees!