NO CHARGE FOR ADMISSION - OPEN 9 AM TO 5 PM - 361 DAYS A YEAR
(Closed on Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day)
In The News
- 30 AugRead more
ROBINS AIR FORCE BASE, Ga. — A reservist who just arrived at Headquarters Air Force Reserve Command got welcomed to the town in a grand
- 30 AugRead more
BY MARILYN N. WINDHAM (Story Credit, Macon.com) In the Century of Flight Hangar at the Museum of Aviation sits an airplane that probably gets overlooked.
- 30 AugRead more
Submitted by: Karlisha Booze WARNER ROBINS, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) – The Museum of Aviation has a new Interim Board Chairman. Steve Davison was named to the
What our visitors are saying about their experience
My kids want to visit every museum now ! Our tour guide was funny, engaging, and full of fun quirky facts about the airplanes.Hannah Hunter
Cannot say enough about the Museum of Aviation experience: fun, informative, never dull, go at your own pace and just gives an amazing perspective of Aviation history!Ruth Lawson
Loved the tour! The tour guides are one of the reasons I chose the Museum of Aviation for my family and kids (our future). Thank you!Teresa Barrett
The Century of Flight Hangar can support large sized events which include Exhibits, Symposiums, Banquets, and much more. The Century of Flight Hangar is located…
The Eagle Building Art Gallery can support small to medium sized private event. The Art Gallery is located on the second floor of the Eagle…
The Eagle Building Conference Room can support small to medium sized private events. The Conference Room is located on the third floor of the Eagle…
The Eagle Building Rotunda can support small to medium sized events with a backdrop of the F-15 display and C-130 mural. The rotunda is the…
The Eagle Building Scott Auditorium can support any speaking or presentation based event. The venue is draped in blue all around with cushioned stadium-style seats.…
5 pavilions each seating 40 people. Up to 4 pavilions may be reserved for an event (1 pavilion is always left to public and is…
Hangar One can support medium to large sized events surrounded by Vietnam era aircraft on display. Capacity: 200 People Setup: Cocktail Style, Dinner Style, or…
- Air Force to make A-10 replacement recommendations as early as fall August 4, 2016The US Air Force is deliberating if and how to replace its close-air support workhorse, the A-10, and may have a better picture of their path forward later this year, the service’s top civilian said Wednesday.
- Osprey takes to the sky with 3-D printed critical parts August 2, 2016The Navy showed how the MV-22 Osprey can fly with 3-D printed critical parts at a recent flight demonstration.
- Air Force kicks off competitions for two critical nuclear programs July 29, 2016The Air Force moved ahead with two critical nuclear modernization programs on Friday, releasing requests for proposals for its intercontinental ballistic missile replacement and a nuclear cruise missile.
- What challenges does the Pentagon see for the military in 2035? July 29, 2016The US military of 2035 will have to deal with the breakdown of global norms, the proliferation of dangerous technologies via the commercial sector, and hypersonic weaponry, according to a recent document issued by the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
- Afghan Air Force Takes Last MD-350 From US August 30, 2016The Afghan Air Force (AAF) has taken delivery of its last four MD-530 Cayuse Warrior helicopters from the US Air Force (USAF), bringing the total number of MD-530s to 27. The helicopters armed with fire rockets or 0.50-calibre machine guns were flown to Afghanistan from Travis Air Force Base in California aboard a C-17 Globemaster […]
- Former US Presidential Helo Gets Face-Lift August 29, 2016Richard Nixon's White House helicopter is prepared for transport from the Nixon Museum in Yorba Linda to the Chino Airport, where it will be refurbished. ...
- US Air Force Contracts for Five More C-130Js August 29, 2016C-130J, rendering. Photo: Lockheed Martin [Avionics Today 08-29-2016] The U.S. Air Force has contracted for five...
- US Army Awards $154M Black Hawk Engine Contract August 26, 2016Army has announced a $154 million contract for a joint venture between Pratt & Whitney and Honeywell International Inc. for preliminary design of a Black Hawk helicopter engine. ...